I'm So Excited

Title : I'm So Excited

Released on : 2013-03-08

Rating : 1 votes, average 1

Audience Rating :

Status : Released

Duration : 0 minutes

Budget : Unknown

Revenue : Unknown

Genre :

Homepage : Unknown

Overview : The film is an ensemble comedy written and directed by Pedro Almodóvar. When it appears as though the end is in sight, the pilots, flight crew, and passengers of a plane heading to Mexico City look to forget the anguish of the moment and face the greatest danger, which we carry within ourselves.

I'm So Excited movie download

Watch I'm So Excited Trailer

Casts

Pedro AlmodóvarPedro AlmodóvarDirector
Pedro AlmodóvarPedro AlmodóvarScreenplay
Agustín AlmodóvarAgustín AlmodóvarProducer
Esther GarcíaEsther GarcíaProducer
Penélope CruzPenélope CruzAs Jessica
Antonio BanderasAntonio BanderasAs León
Paz VegaPaz VegaActor
Blanca SuárezBlanca SuárezAs Ruth
Lola DueñasLola DueñasAs Bruna
Cecilia RothCecilia RothAs Norma Bosch
Javier CámaraJavier CámaraAs Joserra
Hugo SilvaHugo SilvaActor
Miguel Ángel SilvestreMiguel Ángel SilvestreAs El novio

I'm So Excited Screenplay

I'm So Excited
I'm So Excited movie download